Friday, November 22, 2013

Autumn Around My Home

I've recently started using the android phone at a whole new level as a tool.  It's actually easier for me to use it for video as opposed to my actual camera.  My camera offers more options, obviously, and better stability; but the thing is that the camera on the android phone allows me to do instant uploads to YouTube and Facebook.  I can't do that with my regular camera.

I have stated before that autumn is my favorite time of year and it's the only time in the year when I truly come alive to be outside enjoying the season.  Since this is the case with my personality, I have decided to feature my home and it's surroundings bringing you into my world a little bit more than what I am used to.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Bedroom View of Autumn
- Parking Lot View behind my building with trees in full autumn bloom.


...

Front & Side of Property in Autumn 
- Parking Lot Tree from north end from front view
- Pine Trees directly in front of apartment
- Entrance of Apartments
- Trees in full autumn bloom from entrance view


I really enjoy doing these videos and sharing this part of world with everyone else.  You will see with time my personality shining through what I share.



© Libby Baez, All Rights Reserved
Thru Libby's Eyes, ©

Photo Credits: © Libby Baez
Video Credits: © Libby Baez

Images and content may not be reproduced, in part or as a whole, for the purposes of selling or redistribution. 


No comments:

Post a Comment